15 Day Trial License
• Simple, Drag & Drop User Interface!
• Visualize Network Layout Over Top of Imagery
• Toggle On/Off Layers for Operator, Band, Sector, Channel & More
• Display Signal Strength
• Find Coverage Holes
• See Transmitted & Passive Base Station Locations
• Display Drive Route with Way Points
GeWiz™ (Google Earth Wizard) quickly processes survey data collected with DCode™ products for visualization inside the free or pro version of Goggle Earth. The data is post processed and organized into a hierarchy of layers providing the ability to visualize only the subset of data you need. For example, display the data measured from a single sector, or show only the data from a specific operator.
Supports DCode Pro™, ICS™, Qp™ and PBL™ Log Files. Now Supports CDMA, EVDO, LTE, GSM, WCDMA & WiMAX Protocols. The tool is rapidly evolving, please check QRC's website often for the latest updates.
There are multiple versions of GeWiz, depending on your application. The trial license covers the 3G Pro version. A list of the different capabilities of each version can be found here.
Click here to download GeWiz™ (Google Earth Wizard)